Sunday, June 18, 2017

Physio Solutions Is 10!


It's hard to believe that it has been ten years since Physio Solutions began. I still remember how it was. Looking for a space. Sitting at my parent's dining table thinking of names for my clinic with my sisters. My family, I couldn't have done this well without their tireless support.

My husband, for encouraging me and providing the capital and presently taking over all the operations so that I can do this job I love two mornings a week and focus on our sons the rest of the time. Thank you. It's a big job.

It's been one heck of a learning journey. I'm happy to be able to say, honestly, that our work of being a helping hand to our patients remains the centre of all we do.

I am grateful everyday that we have our two clinics, Physio Solutions and Sports Solutions. With the clinics we get the opportunity to help and meet so many people, as colleagues and as patients.

We are filled with gratitude for all we have and all we get to do everyday. That's why for our tenth anniversary, we have decided to give back to our community. Specifically ARC Children's Centre. Their founders have set up a space for children with cancer or other life threatening illnesses and their families to receive much needed support at immensely difficult times.


It's close to my heart because my dear friend and fellow physiotherapist went through a tough time when her son was diagnosed with leukemia. ARC Children's Centre had provided her so much solace and support that she now counts them her family.

This makes me grateful that ARC Children's Centre's founders Geraldine and Ronita, have set up this organization that are helping so many children and their families.

So for Physio Solutions tenth anniversary, we will donate $10 for every Physiotherapy treatment that happens in June.

Here's to many more years to come.

Aized xx.

No comments: